Inspired by what is available locally, our menus change often to showcase the best Nova Scotia has to offer. We enjoy getting to know our local farmers, fishermen, and butchers in the province. Learning how they grow, harvest and process their products helps us bring the best flavours forward.
Our team challenges each other to create delicious dishes using ingredients that thrive throughout the Eastern Shore climate.
We cannot wait to welcome you into our space and do what we love most! When we can safely open, we will offer a small craft beer and wine list, and also invite you to bring your own wine. A corkage fee will apply.
THE SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WITH THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOLS PUT IN PLACE
HYGIENE, SANITIZATION AND MASK USAGE
• Provided hand sanitizer stations for guests at pivotal areas (entrance, washrooms and exits).
• Increased frequency in sanitizing of all guest areas and high touch-points
• As required under provincial regulations and municipal bylaws, masks are required to be worn by guests and team members in our establishment.
• The store capacity is reduced to provincial health regulations which is enforced at our entrance.
• Encourage contactless payment methods for touch-free transaction.
• Demarcated floors to manage store flow and showcase spacing requirements.