THE SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WITH THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOLS PUT IN PLACE
HYGIENE, SANITIZATION AND MASK USAGE
• Provided hand sanitizer stations for guests at pivotal areas (entrance, washrooms and exits).
• Increased frequency in sanitizing of all guest areas and high touch-points
• As required under provincial regulations and municipal bylaws, masks are required to be worn by guests and team members in our establishment.
• The store capacity is reduced to provincial health regulations which is enforced at our entrance.
• Encourage contactless payment methods for touch-free transaction.
• Demarcated floors to manage store flow and showcase spacing requirements.