Lupin Dining & Pantry is a small farm-to-table restaurant situated on Nova Scotia’s Eastern Shore, just a short drive from Metro Halifax. With her team, Chef Kim MacPherson provides an elevated dining experience, inspired by the garden and flavours of the Maritimes in a beautiful tranquil country setting.
Our service and kitchen staff take pride in providing an exceptional culinary experience to our guests. Working directly from the restaurant garden, we pick vegetables, fruit, and herbs as they reach their peak for the best flavour and quality. With a combination of skills and passion for growing food, hospitality service, and cooking experience, our team is creating classic dishes with local influence and modern techniques.
You can expect to enjoy a memorable meal from the a la carte menu, or get a full tasting experience from the chefs menu. Paired with our list of local craft beer, wine and spirits. We look forward to serving you lunch, brunch and dinner at Lupin Dining & Pantry
Upon opening we will be offerings our a la carte menu and pantry products. The chefs tasting menu will be available mid fall.
THE SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WITH THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOLS PUT IN PLACE
HYGIENE, SANITIZATION AND MASK USAGE
• Provided hand sanitizer stations for guests at pivotal areas (entrance, washrooms and exits).
• Increased frequency in sanitizing of all guest areas and high touch-points
• As required under provincial regulations and municipal bylaws, masks are required to be worn by guests and team members in our establishment.
• The store capacity is reduced to provincial health regulations which is enforced at our entrance.
• Encourage contactless payment methods for touch-free transaction.
• Demarcated floors to manage store flow and showcase spacing requirements.